Five Things NOT To Do During the Closing Process
Five Things NOT To Do During the Closing Process!
1. Change your marital status: How you hold the title is affected by yourmarital status. Be sure to make both our lender and title company aware ofchanges.
2. Change jobs: A job change may result in your loan being denied. Don’t thinkyou are safe because you received a pre-approval.
3. Switch banks or move your money to another institution: After the lenderhas verified funds, the money should stay there until needed for closing.
4. Paying off existing accounts unless lender requests it.
5. Make any large purchases.